2. AVAZ-ROTO PRESS d.o.o. reserves the right to change, limit or terminate the provision of the web portal service at any time, including access to the web portal avaz-roto press d.o.o. reserves the right to partially or completely restrict the provision of certain services in case of violation of the provisions of the Terms.
3. By using the content of the web portal, the user accepts all risks arising from such use and undertakes to use the content exclusively for personal use and at his own risk.
II. WEB PORTAL CONTENT, SOFTWARE, SERVICES AND APPLICATIONS
5. Documents, data and information published on the web portal must not be reproduced, distributed or used in any way in a manner contrary to these Terms.
6. Content, visual identity, application and software are protected in accordance with the provisions of the Copyright and Related Rights Act, the Trademark Act and the Criminal Code. In particular, it is expressly forbidden to modify, publish, transmit, sell, display, process, copy or in any other way use the content, visual identity, applications and software of the web portal, except when such possibility is provided by these Terms or is the result of prior AVAZ-ROTO PRESS d.o.o approval. Reproduction, distribution and communication to the public of newspaper articles and photographs on current political, economic or religious issues published in an electronic publication is not permitted unless exceptionally done only under the following (cumulative) conditions:
- The transmitted content must not exceed 600 characters, whether the original content is transmitted in one part or in several places with the obligation to respect the integrity of the original content.
- Data on the source/origin and/or author of the content may not be published to a lesser extent than it was in the original content itself.
- In the case of transferring content from digital platforms, at the beginning, inside or at the end of the textual content, a direct link will be highlighted leading to the source content of the other party, which allows opening the source text in a separate web browser window. Also, at the beginning, inside or at the end of the textual content, there will be a separate text: "Read the original text here" connected by a direct link to the source material itself, which opens in a separate web browser window, in the domain of the source publisher.
- The transmitted content must retain its original integrity, and in accordance with this original content it is not allowed to change the original meaning and integrity (for example on the basis of editorial shortening and/or author's free interpretation of the original), in order to avoid misunderstandings arising from proving the origin of information.
- If the content of one page is exclusive content or discovery, and such exclusive content or discovery initiated their further elaboration, research, reportagefrom the other party, it is necessary to emphasize in a clear and unequivocal way that the original content of a particular publisher was the first treatment of the topic.
7. The use of web portal services is prohibited for commercial purposes. The storage or copying of content for any purpose other than personal use is expressly prohibited. In particular, the use of a web portal in such a way that it can be accessed through another page or portal via a link, mirror or in another similar way that allows web portal pages to be opened within someone else's domain, portal or page is prohibited.
8. The holder of all rights of exploitation and other rights to the content of the web portal is AVAZ-ROTO PRESS d.o.o. Certain content can be downloaded or created by a partner (example: Azra, Express tabloid, etc.), in which case AVAZ-ROTO PRESS d.o.o. is not responsible for delays, inaccuracies, errors and any damage resulting from such content, applications and software. Avaz-roto press d.o.o. is not liable for any form of damage caused by unauthorized and/or improper use and/or misuse of the web portal by the user.
9. In case of unauthorized, impermissible and/or illegal use of any content (text, photos, applications, software, audiovisual and music works) of the web portal, it reserves the right to claim compensation for all damages and initiate civil and criminal proceedings before the competent courts.
10. The use of web portal services is approved for adults. The use and utilization of the web portal by children is allowed only under the supervision of parents and/or supervisors and they are obliged to take care of it, otherwise they take over all rights and obligations arising from such use, and AVAZ-ROTO PRESS d.o.o. is not responsible for the possible consequences of such use.