MOSTAR

Vuković: Health workers spend night in a tent, no progress in the negotiations

About two thousand members of the Independent Trade Union of Healthcare Workers of the HNC and the Independent Trade Union of Employees of SKB Mostar have been on a general strike since December 10th last year

H. J. I. / Fena

Vuković reminded that the legal team of the union sent and submitted evidence requested by the Municipal Court of Mostar yesterday

Foto: Fena


Health workers spent last night in a tent in front of the building of the Government of the Herzegovina-Neretva Canton (HNC), since there is no progress in negotiations on a new collective agreement, said President of the HNC Independent Trade Union of Health Workers Dalibor Vuković.

-Two colleagues spent the night in a tent while the rest of us rested a bit and we are still waiting for someone to contact us to see what and how to proceed. As for the negotiations, nothing new has happened, and the most interesting fact is that yesterday the Government called on for negotiating, but again they did not write when and at what time to come, so those are empty words- said Vuković for FENA.

He reminded that the legal team of the union sent and submitted evidence requested by the Municipal Court of Mostar yesterday.

-We are waiting for the decision of the Court regarding the temporary ban on conducting and organizing a strike, which was requested by the Government of the HNC. We hope for a fair and just decision- Vuković added.

About two thousand members of the Independent Trade Union of Healthcare Workers of the HNC and the Independent Trade Union of Employees of SKB Mostar have been on a general strike since December 10 last year. The trade unionists are demanding a salary increase and a new collective agreement on the rights and obligations of employers and workers in the field of health care.

NA VRH

Komentari

Podijeli članak na